Made to military specification GL/PD 07-13A with permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA nylon‚¬ cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The military field uniform that broke the BDU mold. For active duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, the TRU-SPEC ACU is as real as it gets.
- Vat-dyed 50/50 nylon cotton rip-stop construction
- 4-pocket design
- Permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8
- Universal print, works in all terrains worldwide
- 2-slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closures for easy access
- Hook & loop faced shoulder pockets for unit patches & skill tabs
- Reinforced external elbow pockets for elbow pad inserts with easy access external hook & loop openings
- Hook & loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Zippered and hook & loop front placket for smooth uniform appearance
- Zigzag stitched hook & loop mandarin collar can be worn up or down to protect the neck and keep out debris
- Bi-swing back
- Pen/pencil stalls on sleeve
We offer a wide variety of gear from Tru-Spec including the Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Shirt. In addition to Tru-Spec gear, we offer a wide variety of outdoor and tactical gear. We sell products such as camping and hiking equipment, survival gear, military and law enforcement gear, tactical clothing, backpacks and bags, and much more. Whether you're an avid outdoorsman, law enforcement professional, or simply looking for high-quality gear for your next adventure, we have something for everyone.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Tru-Spec Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Shirt and other products from Tru-Spec. We are an authorized Tru-Spec dealer.|