The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions. Even in the most challenging conditions, our ever-popular H2O™ binoculars stay on board and in your hands with a Soft Texture Grip. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, stunning views are assured no matter how wet they get. Updated lightweight aluminum chassis allows for ease and comfort viewing in the field. And to maximize light transmission and clarity, fully multicoated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass are included. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world looks better through the Bushnell® H2O.
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF CONSTRUCTION IPX7 waterproof construction is tested by submerging at 1 meter for 30 minutes without any penetration. The incorporation of IPX7 rating means these binoculars are ready to take on the nastiest conditions and the roughest elements.
- FULLY MULTI-COATED, ALL GLASS OPTICS SYSTEM An all glass, fully multi-coated optical system combined with BAK-4 Prisms enhances contrast, resolution, and light transmission.
- NON-SLIP AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE FOR CONFIDENT GRIP AND RUBBER HOUSING FOR DROP PROTECTION Updated ergonomics with non-slip soft touch rubber and easy grip texture. Easy grip runners where grip counts and texture along the sides and bridge of the binocular reduce the chance of dropping and give a confident in-hand feel….even with one hand.
- UPDATED LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM BODY CONSTRUCTION FOR UNMATCHED DURABILITY AND ALL-DAY COMFORT Aluminum chassis adds confident durability that these binoculars can take the abuse of even the most grueling conditions. By reducing the weight of the body, you can use these binoculars comfortably all day…everyday.
- COMPACT FOLDING ROOF PRISM DESIGN Folding Roof Prism design provides a more compact binocular for ease of use and convenient storage.
- 20 YEAR LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY H2O Binoculars are backed by the Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty and are engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Fully transferable and no receipt required.
|Item ID (SKU)||130105R|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||10x25|
|Close Focus (ft./m)||17 ft. / 5.1 m|
|Exit Pupil (in./mm)||0.098 in. / 2.5 mm|
|Eye Relief (in./mm)||0.393 in. / 10 mm|
|Field of View (ft. @ 1,000 Yds.)||320 ft.|
|Length (in./mm)||4.1 in. / 104 mm|
|Weight (oz./g)||10.7oz / 303 g|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||No|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||No|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7 Waterproof|
|Gas Purged||Yes, Nitrogen|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Protective Lens Coating||N/A|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||No|
|Adapts to Tripod||No|
|Ed Prime Glass||No|
In addition to the Bushnell H2O 10x25 Waterproof Binoculars by Bushnell we offer a wide variety of police duty gear and tactical gear, outdoor equipment, survival gear, camping gear, hiking gear, military gear, tactical clothing, hunting gear, bushcraft supplies, emergency preparedness, outdoor accessories, camping accessories and camping supplies, outdoor apparel, flashlights, military backpacks, first aid kits, camouflage gear, camping tents, cookware and MRE style meals. Visit us here in Raleigh, North Carolina. We also ship nationwide.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina store for a selection of items like the Bushnell H2O 10x25 Waterproof Binoculars and other products from Bushnell.|