Larger than the Motherlode™ with over 46L of cargo, the BFM™ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
- Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Lightweight, Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric.
- 100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening
- Rugged and durable material
- Leak-proof ¼-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port
- QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 2807 cu in / 46L (pack only)
- Total Weight: 5.1 lb / 2.3 kg
- Dimensions: 21 x 20 x 14 in / 53 x 51 x 36 cm
- Materials: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side > 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness 3 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment
We offer a wide variety of gear from Camelbak including the Camelbak BFM 100oz Mil Spec Crux. In addition to Camelbak gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Camelbak BFM 100oz Mil Spec Crux and other products from Camelbak. We are an authorized Camelbak dealer.|