Meet the Antidote®. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
The reservoir image on this page is backlit to show detail. Actual color of the reservoir film is black.
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- New Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design
- Low-profile, baffled design reduces reservoir stack and maximizes stability
- QL HydroLock™ offers easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- Quick Link™ and QL HydroLock™ drink tube: quickly and easily attach any CPC accessory including the USMC standard filter
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays and abrasion
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Weight: 7 oz / 198 g
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 1 in (35.5 x 22.8 x 2.5 cm)
- Materials: 0.016 in [0.41 mm] thermoplastic polyurethane film > engineered thermoplastic handle > 42 in [106.75 cm] PureFlow™ tube
We offer a wide variety of gear from Camelbak including the Camelbak Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir 100 oz Short. In addition to Camelbak gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Camelbak Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir 100 oz Short and other products from Camelbak. We are an authorized Camelbak dealer.|