A tough, medium sized cargo pack. This pack is a favorite of the Navy SEALS. If it's tough enough for them, it's tough enough for anybody.
- Two full-length compartments keep items organized
- Extended Composite MOLLE on front for secure attachment of pouches and gear
- Independent Suspension harness and Air Director™ Back Panel for optimal load distribution and breathability
- Lower drink tube exit ports for routing tube under arm
- Noiseless zipper pulls throughout
- External quick stash pocket
- 500D Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric
- More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote® reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments
- Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™
- Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- New fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened
- Lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 20L (1220 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2.2 lbs / 1kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 in x 10.5 in x 10.2 in (48 cm x 26.5 cm x 26 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side and raised pod panels > 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness > 14 mm and 5 mm closed cell foam on back panel
We offer a wide variety of gear from Camelbak including the Camelbak Mil Tac H.A.W.G.. In addition to Camelbak gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Camelbak Mil Tac H.A.W.G. and other products from Camelbak. We are an authorized Camelbak dealer.|