The TRU-SPEC® Hot Weather Scorpion OCP Combat Uniform is designed to allow the wearer a cooler uniform in extremely hot environments. Designed to be cooler and breathe better than the standard-issue combat uniform. Constructed from CORDURA® NYCO Extreme Rip-Stop that is 17% lighter while displaying 3x higher tearing strength, 10x the breathability and drying 35% faster than US Mil-Spec MIL-DTL-44436B NYCO fabric. Uniforms in the fabric are currently selected and fielded as the US Army Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform.
- CORDURA® NYCO Extreme Rip-Stop Compared to the US Mil-Spec MIL-DTL-44436B, CLASS 11 for NYCO fabric
- 57% T420 high tenacity nylon / 43% cotton Rip-Stop is 17% lighter
- Up to 3x higher tearing strength
- Up to 10x more breathable
- Up to 35% faster drying time
- Currently selected and fielded for US Army Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform