Designed with feedback from professional guides, athletes and everyday backcountry rippers, the Sopris 20 was built for women seeking solitude away from crowds and resorts. Offering a women’s-specific fit and easy access to your avalanche safety kit. Lightweight and durable, you’ll reach for this best-in-class pack before every backcountry mission. Featuring both ski and snowboard carry.
- Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
- Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- Main compartment internal buckle for hanging a reservoir, with dual harness sleeve tunnels for the reservoir hose and/or radio cord
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- Load range 15-25 lbs.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Osprey including the Osprey Sopris 20 Women's Skiing & Snowboarding Backpack. In addition to Osprey gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.