The Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Mission Pack MK II is produced by Tasmanian Tiger, the most popular tactical company in Europe. Their gear is battle tested and produced at the highest quality possible. Most tactical gear manufacturers contract to 3rd parties for the production of their gear but not Tasmanian Tiger. The Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Mission Pack MK II was designed and manufactured directly by Tasmanian Tiger staff ensuring the highest quality of stitching, craftsmanship and care. The Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Mission Pack MK II has been battle tested in every environment.
- Padded Back Carrying System
- Hip belt with zipped pockets
- Durable, reinforced handle
- Main pack sack equipped with emergency carrying handle
- Hydration system compatible
- Two large main compartments
- Integrated rain cover inside the bottom compartment
- Subdivided into 7 separate pockets
- Detachable rear panel with aluminium frame (can be shaped individually)
- Three hose or antenna outlets on the main and front compartments
- MOLLE system on both sides and front pocket
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
- Hook-and-loop strips
Proven 37-litre combat backpack, laser cut design.
- SYSTEM Padded Back-System (TT)
- Volume 37 Liters | 2,258 Cubic Inches
- Weight 88oz | 2.5kg
- Dimensions 22 x 13 x 7in | 56 x 34 x 18cm
- Material Cordura® 700 den
Mad City Outdoor is proud to be the first authorized dealer to offer this gear in the United States.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Tasmanian Tiger including the Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Mission Pack MK II. In addition to Tasmanian Tiger gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
Check out My YouTube video on the Tasmanian Tiger Mission MKII . I go over a quick look at this pack in the DARK and in DAYLIGHT. My channel name on YOUTUBE is LOWE APOLLO. THANK YOU.
Great backpack only had it for a couple days but it is made out of good nylon and the quality is great. It fits everything I need and takes all the weight off your shoulders.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Tasmanian Tiger Short Range Mission Pack MK II and other products from Tasmanian Tiger. We are an authorized Tasmanian Tiger dealer.|