Large enough to carry personal gear, extra ammo and all manners of tactical gear with dozens of compartments to store all the gear you'll need for a three day excursion. The side compression straps compress the bag down when not fully loaded and can hold longer items, like M4s, aiming stakes, or tripods securely. Covered with universal straps for adding additional pouches allowing the user to customize the bag to the use they require.
- Padded air mesh back panel and shoulder straps for better ventilation
- Concealed padded zippered pocket built into kidney pad
- Reinforced grab and go handle
- Covered centered hydration tube/earphone pass through
- Zippered tablet pocket
- Zippered outer pocket with office/organizer panel
- Mesh water bottle/utility pouches
- Attached rain fly stows in bottom of pack
- Large main padded compartment with rigid board panel for stability and support
- Hydration sleeve and key chain holder
- Accommodates up to 17" computers
- 18.5"H x 13"W x 8"L
- 36 Liter (2196 cubic inch) capacity
- Material 1050D Nylon (Multicam is 500D Cordura Nylon)
As a replacement for my old backpack. Please ensure that I get the Tru-Spec Elite 3 Day COYOTE color backpack. Thank You.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Tru-Spec including the Tru-Spec Elite 3 Day Backpack. In addition to Tru-Spec gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
Based on 1 review
Perfect upgrade. Plenty of space, heavy duty, definitely worth it!
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Tru-Spec Elite 3 Day Backpack and other products from Tru-Spec. We are an authorized Tru-Spec dealer.|