The Osprey Xenith 88L is perfect for backpacking with heavy loads for up to a week or more. The Xenith's legendary load-carrying ability keeps you comfortable throughout the journey, and interchangeable hipbelt and harness sizes plus custom molding allow anyone to dial in the perfect fit for them. Trail-focused features like hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment ease your journey, every step of the way. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
It’s simple, lengthy expeditions and trips require impressive amounts of gear, but what’s more impressive is how comfortably these purpose-built packs actually carry on the trail.
Need a small hipbelt and XL harness? With interchangeable sizes, that’s easy. Even better, once the right hipbelt is chosen, our custom molding option provides the ultimate personalized fit
Prioritizing access and organization makes larger loads easy to manage. Side pockets and multiple access points provide added convenience, even in the backcountry.
- Floating, removable top lid with top-and under-lid zippered pockets converts to a DayLid daypack for side trips from camp or bagging peaks. Not available outside the US and Canada.
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organization options
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more
- Dual side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed
- Dual ice tool attachment points
- Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- LOAD RANGE 40 - 70 lbs.
|MD||5370 IN3 / 88 L||34.25H X 16.14W X 17.32D IN.||5.5 LBS.|
|LG||5614 IN3 / 92 L||36.22H X 16.14W X 17.32D IN.||5.61 LBS.|
|XL||5858 IN3 / 96 L||38.19H X 16.14W X 17.32D IN.||5.72 LBS.|
- 420D High Tenacity Nylon
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- 500D Nylon Packcloth
- 4mm LightWire peripheral frame (105)
- 3.5mm LightWire peripheral frame (88, 75, 85, 70)
- Airscape Backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation and keeps the load close to the body
- NeoSpacer fabric provides comfortable fit
BIOFORM4 CM HIPBELT
We offer a wide variety of gear from Osprey including the Osprey Xenith 88 Backpack. In addition to Osprey gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.