This mid-sized, frameless medical pack was designed with input from elite military medics with expertise in field trauma care. It opens fully to display all items for efficient emergency care and includes S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on three sides for modular gear attachment.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching
- Accommodates 100-oz. hydration reservoir (sold separately,see page 80)
- Heavy-duty lockable YKK zippers with easy-grip pull tabs
- Contour-padded shoulder straps and waist belt (.5½ padding)
- Robust grab handle
- Adjustable external compression straps accommodate various loadouts
- Metal grommet at bottom of pack for drainage
- Internal pockets made of urethane-coated mesh
- Individual medical gear compartments
- Padded back and internal tri-fold flap
- Dimensions: 18½L x 13½W x 7.5½D = 2225 cu. in.
We offer a wide variety of gear from BlackHawk including the Blackhawk Special Operations Medical Backpack. In addition to BlackHawk gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
One of the lowest prices on the web and actually had the item in stock and not on back order like many others. Color was not quite a match to the picture - Ordered and expected the O.D Green, it is closer to a Dark Army Green but images can be deceiving . Received the package in exactly 13 days so within the quoted time frame.
The backpack is a solid item. Good fabric/stitching and metal hardware where needed. I was disappointed that the internal pouches are not removable but I can deal. Plenty of space inside and lots of MOLLE outside for attachments. This thing is WIDE, 13" may be a misquote, bear that in mind.
Overall, I'm very happy with the bag. I bought it for a 3-day/BOB after a lot of web searching and seeing multiple bags in person. It is comfortable to wear and well supported by the waistbelt. The combination of space, quality and (at this, seen this bag anywhere from 130-200+ from various vendors) price seems to be one of the best choices in a world of cheap nylon, shoddy stitching and plastic zippers of which this has none of those.
It is made in Taiwan but hey, global economy right?
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Blackhawk Special Operations Medical Backpack and other products from BlackHawk. We are an authorized BlackHawk dealer.|