- Four inch high Alpine style collar can be worn folded down to allow venting or zipped up to completely cover neck providing additional protection from heat and flame. Unlike conventional Wildland coats no bulky throat strap and closure system required. Hanger loop at neck.
- Seamless shoulders eliminate bulky seams and allow maximum mobility while reducing wear and seam pressure under weight of a pack harness.
- Double pull Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape is covered by storm-flap with intermittent hook/loop closures.
- Radio pocket with hook/loop flap closure and microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- Cell phone pocket with hook and loop flap closure on right chest (not shown) and D-ring at bottom for hanging gloves or gear.
- Radial sleeve design allows full arm movement and assures “no hike” fit when arms are raised over shoulders.
- Articulated elbows promote freedom of movement as well as a more contoured fit.
- Adjustable cuffs incorporate hook/loop tab closure for easy adjustment even when wearing gloves. Partially elasticized wrist allows cuff to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- Gusset at cuff has secondary hook/loop strip allowing cuff to be opened to its fullest extent for maximum ventilation or to allow glove cuff to be tucked inside.
- Large cargo hip pockets with hook/loop flap closures expand for extra storage capacity and have built-in hand warmer compartments. Right cargo pocket has ¾” wide nickel-plated swivel snap hook attached to 6” self-fabric strap. Snap hook sewn to inside of pocket. Strap allows it to be pulled out for easy accessibility. Perfect for securing key rings or other valuables.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow two inch wide Triple Trim sewn around arms, bottom and across shoulders in back.
We offer a wide variety of gear from King Cobra including the King Cobra FireLine Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Coat. In addition to King Cobra gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the King Cobra FireLine Smokechaser (Deluxe) Field Coat and other products from King Cobra. We are an authorized King Cobra dealer.|