Rothco's MOLLE Tactical Trauma Kit is a compact and portable MOLLE pouch packed with over 40 essential first aid items to treat a wide range of injuries in an emergency. Featuring a full-length zipper and elastic straps, the tactical first aid kit (7" X 8" X 3") can fully open for quick and easy access to your first aid gear. Made with top-quality durable denier polyester, the trauma bag is designed to withstand the most challenging conditions that come your way.
You can easily attach your trauma kit to a variety of gear including your tactical gear or Bug Out Bag with the MOLLE compatible straps. Additional supplies can be attached to one of the 3 rows of MOLLE webbing on the front of the EMS kit. The interior elastic bands and hidden inside pocket provide an efficient way to organize your trauma supplies. The emergency kit contains over 40 first aid items including over 20 bandages in various sizes, medical instruments, a blood stopper kit, and other first aid supplies.
- Fully Open the Medical Kit with the Full-Length Zipper and Elastic Straps for Quick and Easy Access to Your First Aid Essentials
- Organize the EMS Supplies with the Interior Elastic Bands and Hidden Inside Pocket
- Over 40 Essential First Aid Items
- MOLLE Pouch Includes Over 20 Bandages in Various Sizes
- Stainless Steel Tweezers, EMT Shears, and Six Safety Pins
- Blood Stopper Kit
- Six 4” X 4” Sterile Gauze Pads and Six BZK Towelettes
- Latex Gloves, Two Ammonia Inhalants, and a Roll of Tape
- Four Aspirin Packages, a Burn Gel Package, and Lifesaving Instructions
- The Tactical First Aid Kit Measures 7" X 8" X 3"
- Top-Quality Denier Polyester Made to Withstand the Most Challenging Conditions
- Easily Attach the Trauma Kit to Your Tactical Gear or Bug Out Bag with the MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment) Compatible Straps
- 3 Rows of MOLLE Webbing Allows for Additional Gear Attachment
- Contains a Drainage Grommet Hole