With our rugged ExoTract deck as their foundation, Revo Explore snowshoes deliver confidence-inspiring performance underfoot, and bring the advanced comfort our new HyperLink bindings, making them a top choice for winter hikers. The bindings’ new EVA foam cushions maximize comfort, while the redesigned ratchet system now makes getting in and out of them a breeze. With add-on Modular Floatation tails and the added support of Ergo Televators for steeper pitches, Revo Explore snowshoes are built for all-day adventures, both on the trail and off.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth of ExoTract deck and Pivot crampons provide advanced traction, especially on traverses and in challenging conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, plus adds unique torsional flex for a deep purchase.
- HyperLink Binding: Easy-entry cradle with new EVA foam cushions for all-day comfort and a simplified two-strap ratchet system for even faster entry and exit. Includes macro-adjustment straps for comfort with a wider range of boot sizes.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
|22 IN||25 IN|
|SKU||10219, 10221||10220, 10222|
|Color||Chartreuse, Spring Green||Chartreuse, Spring Green|
|Weight per pair (Standard)||4 lbs 1 oz||4 lbs 5 oz|
|Weight per pair (Metric)||1.80 kg||1.92 kg|
|Weight (Standard)||4 lbs 1 oz||4 lbs 5 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||1.80 kg||1.92 kg|
|Width (Standard)||8 in||8 in|
|Width (Metric)||20 cm||20 cm|
|Length (Standard)||22 in||25 in|
|Length (Metric)||56 cm||64 cm|
|Gait||Unisex/average width||Unisex/average width|
|Footwear size range (Standard)||7 M - 13 M||7 M - 13 M|
|Footwear size range (Metric)||40 - 46||40 - 46|
|Load (Standard)||Up to 180 lbs||120 - 220 lbs|
|Load (Metric)||Up to 80 kilos||54 - 100+ kilos|
|Load w/ tails (Standard)||Up to 250 lbs||120 - 280 lbs|
|Load w/ tails (Metric)||Up to 114 kilos||54 - 127 kilos|
|Frame material(s)||Martensite Steel||Martensite Steel|
|Country of Origin||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts||Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts|
Very happy with the purchase. Unfortunately due to MSR production issues I will have to wait to try them out until next winter. The upside I have the snowshores on hand. That said I am not disappointed since I have found another Recreational Equipment provider to order from.