Larger than the Motherlode™ with over 46L of cargo, the BFM™ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
- Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Lightweight, Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric.
- 100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening
- Rugged and durable material
- Leak-proof ¼-turn cap, insulated PureFlow™ tube
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port
- QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 2807 cu in / 46L (pack only)
- Total Weight: 5.1 lb / 2.3 kg
- Dimensions: 21 x 20 x 14 in / 53 x 51 x 36 cm
- Materials: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side > 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness 3 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment
Camelbak gear and the Camelbak BFM is not the only Camelbak item we offer. In addition to the Camelbak BFM, we carry a wide variety of pants including camouflage pants, tactical pants, BDUs and more!