The Condor Summit is designed for comfort and utility. The three layer integrated shell with its water resistant fabrics wicks moisture, while maintaining body heat. Equipped with underarm vents for temperature control, reinforcement on the forearms, and multiple pockets for utility and storage make the jacket comfortable and versatile. Also available in a lighter version, the Summit Zero, for warmer climates.
- Lined stand-up collar
- Stow-away hoodie
- Two shoulder pockets
- Two 3.5"W x 4"H shoulder patch panels
- Two internal pockets
- Two highrise slash chest pockets
- Forearm pocket
- Double zipper back pocket
- Underarm vent zipper
- Double layer reinforced forearm
- Drawstring waistband and hood
- Adjustable wrist cuff
- Full front YKK zipper with double zipper pull
- NTOA Approved
- Outer Layer: 100% polyester, 4-way elastic, high density fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® Coating.
- Mid Layer: breathable film membrane.
- Inner Layer: 150 g/m² 100% fleece.
- NO Bleach, NO Iron, NO Dry Clean
- Wash inside out in low temperature
- Tumble dry in low heat