Developed by Snugpak, with input from professional navigators, mountain leaders, climbing instructors and military personnel. The new Snugpak Military Mountain Leader Smock was created to support soldiers in a diverse range of operational environments. When exposed to extreme cold weather, including Alpine walking, scrambling, rock climbing, Canadian Winters in BATUS, SERE training or etc. the MML Smocks are ideal to protect against the elements. Whether you are completing long range days, Reserve Weekend Training, deployed operations, or need an extra layer when called upon for that early morning stag, the Snugpak Military Mountain Leader (MML) Softie Smock has been created for you, for a diverse range of environments, terrain and weather.
- Extremely Lightweight & durable
- Windproof / Breathable / Comfortable
- Unit/Name Badge Soft Hook & Loop Patches
- Large Map Chest Pocket, with Internal D-Rings
- Large & Small External Pouches
- External D-Ring for LED Torches, etc.
- TS1 Lined Hand Warmer ˜Muff™ Pocket, adds a layer of insulation to keep hands warm
- Thumb Loops
- Hem & Neck adjuster for a better fit
- Temperature Rating: 14°F / -10°F (5°C / -15°C)
My husband loves this coat. Well worth the money!