- Clear tube earpiece can be worn on either ear.
- Earpiece has field replaceable components.
- Low profile lapel microphone with easy to use push-to-talk button.
- Sturdy metal clothing clip attaches to shirt or jacket.
- Kevlar reinforced cable guarantees reliability.
- The Quick Release Adapter is included
Compatible with these radio models:
Kenwood: TK 190, TK 290, TK 280, TK 380, TK 390, TK 480, TK 481, TK 2140, TK 2180, TK 3140, TK 3180, TK 5210, TK 5220, TK 5310, TK 5320, TK 5400, TK 5410.
Kenwood Nexedge: NX200, NX210, NX300, NX320, NX410, NX411.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Code Red Headsets including the Code Red Sherlock-QD-K2 single-wire Lapel Microphone Quick Disconnect for Kenwood TK Radios. In addition to Code Red Headsets gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Code Red Sherlock-QD-K2 single-wire Lapel Microphone Quick Disconnect for Kenwood TK Radios and other products from Code Red Headsets. We are an authorized Code Red Headsets dealer.|