The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip (PJC) is a heavy duty injection molded hardware component developed by the Maxpedition design team, and it comes in 2 sizes: PJC3 and PJC5. It is used to integrate accessory pockets and pouches onto packs, vests, ATLAS surfaces, PALS surfaces and MOLLE equipment in an interlocking manner. The TacTie PJC is secure when properly woven but may be disengaged by hand without the aid of tools. They are backwards compatible with older Maxpedition pouches backed with webbing as well as fully MOLLE / PALS compatible.
The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip is protected by utility and design patents pending in the USA and internationally. Each packages comes with six TacTie Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment.
- Open: 12.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 31.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 6.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 15.6 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Package comes with six (6) TacTie PJC5 Polymer Joining Clips
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Rigid enough to use as belt loop
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Props in product photos not included
We offer a wide variety of gear from Maxpedition including the Maxpedition TacTie PJC5 Polymer Joining Clip Pack of 6. In addition to Maxpedition gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Maxpedition TacTie PJC5 Polymer Joining Clip Pack of 6 and other products from Maxpedition. We are an authorized Maxpedition dealer.|