This 5ive Star Gear® Field Ready Ration case takes care of all your camping and survival food needs for up to four days. These rations are packaged in MRE style pouches and sealed for freshness, and they can be stored five years or more in cool temperature. This ration case is great for outdoor trips and long term storage for any survival situation that arises.
- Made with high quality military spec components
- Each case contains: 12 meals; minimum of 4 main dish flavors, 3 of each
- Each meal contains: main dish entre, side dish, snack, dessert, beverage powder, and condiments
- Meals are fully cooked and do not require adding water
- Easy to prepare and storable for up to 5 years when stored at room temperature
- Dates on package are dates of manufacture
- Heavy duty mil-spec packaging
- Menus may vary during times of crisis or disaster
- Great for camping, hiking, emergency preparedness and long term storage
- Made in USA
We offer a wide variety of gear from Tru-Spec including the Tru-Spec Meals-Ready-to-Eat (MRE). In addition to Tru-Spec gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
The MREs will work but I was hoping they were the dinners I was wondering do you have a breakfast type MREs
These MREs are good. The jalapeño beef Patties are off the chain. Need hot sauce and more crackers though.
Lil better than back in the day. Wheres the tabasco sauce?
Good food and lots of it
Fast delivery. Exactly what I ordered. I haven't eaten any of them... I bought them to stock up calories in case of emergencies and there haven't been any emergencies yet. I imagine they're comparable to the Army's MREs.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Tru-Spec Meals-Ready-to-Eat (MRE) and other products from Tru-Spec. We are an authorized Tru-Spec dealer.|