The Condor 3 Day Assault Pack is the most popular pack in our line. Appreciated by operators, outdoors enthusiasts, and everyday users, it has proven itself time and time again in any situation. It's large cargo space, organization features, and utility make it the best choice in large packs.
The Condor 3 Day Pack offers large cargo main compartment and multiple outer pockets to organize all your gear.
- Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders.
- Body contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum starp and waist belt.
- External side compression straps.
- Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle.
- Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access.
- Individual foam pad back panel for extra comfort and maximum airflow.
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
Total of seven compartments:
- Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets. (22" x 13" x 8")
- Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and penholders.
- Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5" x 6" x 3") with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mesh pocket.
- Two side pockets (9" x 5" x 2.5") one on each side.
- One Compartment for hydration systems.
22"H x 17"W x 11"D; 3038 cubic inches
I expected a great ruck, but my expectations were exceeded in multiple ways. Now, this is not “ultralight” gear. It is sturdy; designed to take a beating in the toughest of environment and conditions. Intelligently designed compartments, burly zippers. Padded back contact with air channels, great hydration compartment. Strong and well-padded hip and waist straps. 1st rate bugout bag.