The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengthsfor improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 50 is the go-to choice for everything from big day hikes to overnight jaunts in the backcountry. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
- LOAD RANGE 20 - 40 lbs.
|S/M||2868 IN3 / 47 L||25.6H X 14.2W X 15D IN.||3.557 LBS.|
|M/L||3051 IN3 / 50 L||27.6H X 14.2W X 15D IN.||3.682 LBS.|
- 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
SPACER MESH SEWN-IN HIPBELT
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
AIRSPEED SUSPENSION BACKPANEL
- LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability
We offer a wide variety of gear from Osprey including the Osprey Stratos 50 Backpack. In addition to Osprey gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Osprey Stratos 50 Backpack and other products from Osprey. We are an authorized Osprey dealer.|