The lightweight keffiyeh (shemagh) scarf is used by special forces worldwide. The Rothco Tactical Lightweight Shemagh is one of the most handy pieces of tactical equipment. The Lightweight Shemagh is made from 100% lightweight cotton, and is perfect for use as a face wrap. The lightweight cotton is much more breathable than standard weave cotton. Whether you need a scarf to keep your neck warm, a full head covering to keep the dust out, or a long head wear piece to keep the sun off of your neck. The Rothco Lightweight Shemagh Tactical Desert Scarves made by Rothco Combat Gear is a high quality, low-priced shemagh used by military professionals worldwide.
Wear as a face mask, balaclava, or headwrap, Rothco’s Lightweight Desert Shemagh Scarves are adaptable to any environment. Ideally worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather condition you may encounter, these tactical scarves are a must-have for anyone! Made from a breathable lightweight cotton construction, the keffiyeh provides a perfect combination of comfort and resiliency while protecting your head and neck from the sun, dirt, sand, and other debris. Measuring approximately 42” X 42”, the tactical scarf can be wrapped around your head and neck to make a face mask, half-mask, skullcap, and much more. The versatile lightweight keffiyeh is a must-have for your Bug Out Bag as it can be used as a survival tool as well as a protective face cover; use the shemagh to make a makeshift tourniquet, sling, pouch, and more. Available in over a dozen colors, the tactical desert scarfs are used by military personnel worldwide and make for a great fashion accessory as well.
- 100% Lightweight cotton
- Approximately 42" X 42"
- Breathable Lightweight Cotton Construction Provides The Perfect Combination Of Comfort And Resiliency While Protecting Your Head And Neck From Harmful Sunrays, Snow, Sand, And Other Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Neck Covering, Head Wrap, And Much More - The Tactical Scarf Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Lightweight Keffiyeh Is A Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Fishing Net, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide, Rothco’s Lightweight Shemaghs Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
- Available In Over A Dozen Colors Including Olive Drab And Coyote Brown
We offer a wide variety of gear from Rothco including the Rothco Lightweight Shemagh Desert Scarves.
Light weight does what I need it to do. Kept me up dated. Would recomend
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Rothco Lightweight Shemagh Desert Scarves and other products from Rothco. We are an authorized Rothco dealer. In addition to the Rothco Lightweight Shemagh Desert Scarves we carry a wide variety of headwear from Rothco and several other brands. If the Rothco Lightweight Shemagh Desert Scarves is not what you were looking for check out these amazing items currently on sale including balaclavas and hoods, bandanas and headwraps, baseball caps, beanies, boonies, berets, cold weather hats, helmets, facemasks, shemaghs and scarves and of course a wide selection of vintage military hats. We ship nationwide or visit us in Raleigh, North Carolina today.|