This Shemagh (or Keffiyeh) is available in solid colors and is an incredible multi-use travel tool. The Shemagh (pronounced shamay or schmog) is a soft piece of woven cotton cloth used in harsh environments to protect the ears, mouth and nose. Rothco's Desert Shemaghs are traditional desert head-wear that are designed to protect the head and neck from sun and sand. These Shemaghs are worn by military personnel worldwide and can also be worn as a fashion accesory.
- 42" x 42" (Aprox.)
- 100% Cotton
- Breathable Woven Cotton Construction Provides The Perfect Combination Of Comfort And Resiliency While Protecting Your Head And Neck From Harmful Sunrays, Snow, Sand, And Other Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Much More - The Tactical Keffiyeh Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Tactical Scarf Is A Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Shemagh Scarves Are Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
- Available In A Variety Of Solid Colors
We offer a wide variety of gear from Rothco including the Rothco Desert Scarf.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Rothco Desert Scarf and other products from Rothco. We are an authorized Rothco dealer. In addition to the Rothco Desert Scarf we carry a wide variety of headwear from Rothco and several other brands. If the Rothco Desert Scarf is not what you were looking for check out these amazing items currently on sale including balaclavas and hoods, bandanas and headwraps, baseball caps, beanies, boonies, berets, cold weather hats, helmets, facemasks, shemaghs and scarves and of course a wide selection of vintage military hats. We ship nationwide or visit us in Raleigh, North Carolina today.|