The Basecamp Range is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of sleeping bags. These chunky, warm and comfortable bags are made to the same exact standards as the rest of the range, with an Isofibre filling that provides considerable warmth. Highly siliconised synthetic fibres give a soft touch and prolonged lifespan compared to traditional fibre filled products. The Square Foot Navigator can be opened to make a square quilt or blanket. In addition, the Left & Right Hand zip bags can be zipped together to make a large 2 person sleeping bag.
- Compression stuff sack
- Draft Collar / Snugfit Hood
- Anti-Snag Two-Way Zipper / Zip Baffle
- Hanging Dry Tabs
- Reinforced Foot Lining
- Left & Right Hand zip bags can be zipped together to make a large 2 person sleeping bag
- Temp Range (Comfort / Low )
- 28°f / 19°f (-2°c / -7°c)
- Weight 62oz (1750g)
- Dimensions 87 X 31in (220 X 80cm)
- Pack Size 11 X 9in (28 X 24cm)
We offer a wide variety of gear from Snugpak including the Snugpak Basecamp OPS Navigator SQ. In addition to Snugpak gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.