The Jungle Bag is an ideal sleeping bag for tropical conditions. Snugpak has engineered the Jungle Bag with a specific weight of Travelsoft Insulation to maximize the efficiency and needs of those individuals using it. Travelsoft Insulation was selected and chosen for its exceptional performance in hot and humid conditions. Not to mention with the outstanding design efforts of Snugpak's engineers and design team along with the Travelsoft Insulation allows the Jungle Bag to pack smaller than a coconut. Also with its square foot design and zipper placement the Jungle bag can be opened out into a blanket for more versatility when traveling, or just as a barrier between you and what you are about to lay on. Another great feature of the Jungle Bag is its concealed roll away mosquito netting which can be zipped over the face sealing the Jungle Bag giving you protection against mosquitoes, snakes, etc.
- Built-in Roll Away Mosquito Net
- Pocket on the inside of the bag
- Lightweight / Compact / Durable
- Paratex Antibacterial Technology
- Left side and Right Side zip bags can be zipped together to make one large sleeping bag for two
- Comes with compression stuff sack
- TEMP RANGE (COMFORT / LOW ) 45°F / 36°F (7°C / 2°C)
- WEIGHT 32oz (900g)
- DIMENSIONS 87 x 31in (220 x 80cm)
- PACK SIZE 6 x 7in (15 x 18cm)
He loved it
Snugpak jungle bags are the shizzle. Lots of features, well thought-out design, excellent materials, good workmanship. I've been using Snugpak gear for years and am very happy with their performance and durability.