The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed to never fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Sized to fit one person.
Ideal for those occasions when you take a wrong turn and are forced to spend the night. Made out of a quiet, reusable, and repairable bright orange polyethylene material. Survival and first-aid instructions are printed directly on the blanket. Reflects up to 90% of your radiated body heat.
- Legendary Durability Resists tearing and will not shred like Mylar blankets.
- Shelter from the Elements Heatsheets material is waterproof and windproof.
- Stay Warm Reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
- More than Just a blanket. A true ultra-light multifunction backcountry tool that can also be used as a ground cloth, gear cover, first aid blanket, and more.
- Bivvy: Size: 36" x 84". Folded: 3.5" x 2.5", 3.5 oz.
- Bivvy XL: Size: 84" x 60". Folded: 3.5" x 2.5", 4.9 oz.
- Survival Blanket: Size: 60" x 96". Folded: 5" x 3" x 5", 2.8 oz.
- Emergency Blanket: Size: 56" x 84". Folded: 5" x 3" x 4", 2.5 oz.
We offer a wide variety of gear from SOL including the SOL Emergency Bivvy / Blankets. In addition to SOL gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the SOL Emergency Bivvy / Blankets and other products from SOL. We are an authorized SOL dealer.|