Compact, exceptionally light and ultra-stiff, the Striker 240 probe adds a new level of reliability to the touring gear of skiers, snowboarders and snowshoers in the backcountry. Unlike flimsy probes, its stronger, stiffer lower sections reduce deflection, offering greater accuracy and efficiency when probing in a strategic search. Combined with fast, reliable deployment, the Striker 240 refines this mandatory component of your safety kit.
- Compact: 240-cm length stows easily in a smaller day pack and is suitable for average snow packs.
- Dual-Diameter Construction: A 13-mm diameter and thicker wall maximize stiffness in critical lower sections for truer, more accurate probes; 11 mm uppers shed weight.
- Durable: High-strength, lightweight 7075 aluminum construction, with corrosion-resistant coated stainless steel cable.
- Fast Deployment: Single-pull design, quick-link ferrules and an instant-locking pin deploy probe fast when time matters.
- Hassle-Free Probing: Textured top section offers added grip. Glove-friendly T-handle clips to shaft during use; and 5 cm depth markings are off-set for 360° visibility—all adding key efficiency.
Comes in a quick-deploy, featherweight stuff sack.
- SKU: 03161
- Color: Yellow
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Length (Metric): 240 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Size: 240
- Weight (Metric): 0.29 kg
- Weight (Standard): 10.5 oz