Why choose the 305/325 Ride? Because of the suppleness, speed and simplicity they offer when you put them on, which is enhanced even further with the new front Flex tightening system. They are the perfect shoes for entry-level trails.
- Hourglass shape : allows for easier stride when walking
- Design 3D : Maximum climbing and side-hill traction under the foot
- Flexible binding provides a high level of foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment : This easy-to-use adjustment memorizes your shoe size for all your snowshoeing outings.
- Front Flex memory
- Lateral Adjust : offer greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST : Enables you to centre the comfort PAD on your instep and permanently set its position.
- Tightening through a ratchet system for a secure and fast fit
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent Heel lift activated by simply pushing with the pole
- Front teeth for maximum traction on steep terrain
- 6 replaceable steel crampons
- The S5 aluminum claws provide optimum climbing traction
- Adaptable grips for excellent traction on icy and hard packed snow
All our pairs of snowshoes are supplied with bags for transport and storage.
|305 RIDE||325 RIDE|
|SHOE SIZES||Women's 6.5 - 13
||Men's 7 - 13
|USER WEIGHT||65 > 180 lbs||110 > 260 lbs|
|SIZES||21.6 x 8''||23.4 x 8.6''|
|WEIGHT||1.75 lbs x 2||1.95 lbs x 2|
|CRAMPONS||2 x 6||2 x 6|
3D DESIGN: These decks benefit from variable height edges providing better grip on downhill slopes and great traction in all types of snow (TSL Patented).
HOURGLASS SHAPE: TSL snowshoes combine exemplary comfort with maximum performance in all snow types. The hourglass shape lets you walk naturally and provides perfect grip.
LATERAL ADJUST: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
LOCK ADJUSTMENT 1: Simply press the lock adjustment buttons and slide the heel piece to the desired size and it will be ready for use on all future outings.
S.S.A.S Sound and shock absorbing system: Nothing is more disruptive than walking noisily in silent countryside. TSL has solved this problem with its sound and shock absorbing system.
EASY ASCENT: Climbing bars make walking easier during long uphill climbs and reduce calf muscle fatigue. The flotation is activated by simply pushing it with the pole, so you don’t have to bend down.
MEMORY FLEX SYSTEM: Flexible volume memory with a lateral pre-adjust