The CAVE by Snugpak is a spacious and functional 4 person tent. Constructed out of the same high end fabrics and components as well as utilizes the DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors that have made our other tents so well-known and respected. Unlike the Scorpion 2, Scorpion 3 and the Bunker, the Cave is not a Fly-First Pitch type Design. Due to its size and design the Inner Tent needs to be set up first and then the fly, if desired. The Cave has two access doors and when the Fly is used, each access door has a vestibule. Note, each vestibule is different. One has a single zip centered, the other has two zips which can create a nice wind blocked entrance if only one portion is used to gain access.
- All seams are taped sealed
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- Includes: 25 Alloy Y Stakes and Repair Kit
- Spacious-Functional 4 Person Tent
- Flysheet: Lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop PU with a 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating
- Inner Tent: Constructed of 190t Nylon with a 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors - All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- - 2 Door / 5 Vents
- Dimensions: 134"½ x 89"½ x 49"½ / 340 x 225 x 125cm
- Trail Weight 9.4lb / 4.3kg (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight 10.4lb / 4.8kg (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
Comes with a Basic Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move (Due to international shipping regulations, we are unable to include the glue in the repair kit. To complete the kit, you will need to buy a small tube of Vinyl Repair Glue.)
Waterproof 4 Person Tent by Snugpak
You can't go wrong with snugpak ever! We tried so many different tent brands but none other like this one and I have to hand it to their company, I'd buy it again! Thank you!!
Received a great product and had great communication throughout the whole process
Super great tent, incredibly easy to set up, no problems keeping the rain out even in a down pour, and seems very durable thus far. Inner tent is full mesh and the vestibules keep the inside well ventilated when open. Customer service from mad city was incredibly helpful during the whole process of getting it shipped to me, zero complaints about mad city or the tent can’t wait to continue to use them both!
Awesome and great customer service!!