The Sleeka Elite Reversible jacket is a spin-off of our extremely popular Original Sleeka jackets. The Sleeka Elite Reversible is equipped with reinforced patches covering all stress points; shoulder, elbow and cuff on the Olive side only and supplied with a heavy duty compression stuff sack so you can really appreciate the benefit of our highly compressible Softie insulation. Both sides of the jacket are equally equipped with easy to access pockets. This jacket is more for those concerned with cost but yet with the same quality and performance they have come to know and expect of Snugpak.
- Temperature Rating: 23°F / 14°F (-5°C / -10°C)
- Lightweight, windproof, water-repellent
- Softie insulated for warmth and comfort
- Breathable with moisture wicking properties
- Adjustable Neck/Collar and Waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Left chest outer pocket
- Right chest inner pocket with zip
- Pocket Zip Flaps
- Compression stuff sack included
- Small 23 oz (650 grams)
- Medium 25 oz (700 grams)
- Large 27 oz (750 grams)
- X-Large 28 oz (800 grams)
- XX-Large 30 oz (850 grams)
Great product at a superb price.
I can’t wait to use it
Today it was pouring with Rain in NY, The water beaded up on me as if i were a freshly waxed Car. No water got in. I know it's not a rain coat but you would be surprised how dry it keeps you. It is also quite warm for a jacket that is this light. It is now one of my favorite jackets to have around. Mine is Coyote Brown on one side and Sage Green on the other, Matches nicely with both Desert Marpat/Coyote and ACU. 5 stars.