If you are in the business of saving lives, you must not be hindered by cheap pants that rip or quickly show signs of wear. The Tru-Spec EMS Pants are some of the most popular pants used by first responders nationwide. It's not just the great price, it's the high quality. The comfort slider waistband is perfect if your waist size frequently fluctuates. The pockets in the pants have been designed, tested, evaluated and redesigned with both your comfort in mind. There is so many little things they have thought of to me these EMS pants awesome such as reinforced knees and crotch and making a bit deeper pockets to keep important items from falling out.
There™s no reason a busy EMS tech can™t be comfortable and look great. Styled exactly like our ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series pants with the addition of unique features emergency medical personnel require. Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with DWR water repellent coating.
- Designed to include many of the same features as our ultra comfortable 24-7 Series mens tactical pants
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
- Covered zipper vertical side seam pockets incorporated into the front pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC original Prym snap
- YKK brass zipper
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- 2-cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series pocket flaps secured with hook & loop closure with pleats and rear bellows and internal storage pockets
- Attached to the cargo pocket there is a hemmed internal storage pocket with hook & loop closure, a hemmed external storage pockets and the front slot pocket has a 3/4" wide strap with hook & loop closure for securing medical equipment
- Engineered dimensional fit
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads. (Knee pads sold separately)
- Extra deep front pockets
Sizes: 28 - 54 with 37" unhemmed inseam
Note “ color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric. All of the 24-7 Series pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger. 24-7 Series pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO.
I like this pants really good for storing tools and levels on my cargo pockets great product a lot of flexibility.