Lightweight yet super durable these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities from camping, climbing to hiking. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents, the TRU-SPEC® Xpedition™ pants are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Gusset for ease of movement
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Tow back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
Love these pants perfect for outdoors hunting comfy a lil hot buts fits perfectly and well desinged. Will order more cuz these pants handle.
Been running in ops with other pants for years. Took these for a training program this morning and the day started at 46 degrees and quickly went up to 75. There were warm in the morning and I vented them in the afternoon. Running, jumping and making maneuvers was a breeze. Best pants I have owned in 35 years.