This Technora Survival Cord is the beefier big brother of our 450LB survival cord. Made from woven Technora, it has an amazing breaking strength of over 950 lbs. and has a PTFE coating for protection from the elements. Technora offers very high strength, low stretch, and abrasion-resistant material. Additionally, it's coated with PTFE which provides both increased abrasion resistance and UV inhibition. This unique cord was originally developed for a US government agency to tether some sort of top secret airborne surveillance system. It is the strongest cord in the smallest package that will hold knots. This is a must-have for any survival kit.
- A must for any survival or emergency preparedness kit
- Made from woven Technora, a very high strength, low stretch, abrasion-resistant material so that a 0.11" cord can hold 950 lbs
- Can withstand extreme temperatures and is flame-resistant
- Features a polyurethane coating that provides additional abrasion protection as well as water resistance and ultraviolet inhibition
- Can be used for snares, traps, bows and many more applications
- 40 ft. length
- Made in USA
Based on 1 review
Great cord, clean and stink free. Fits in the pocket nice! Thanks guys.