The Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid shoe is the ultimate shoe designed specifically for tactical water operations. The fin friendly fit allows these shoes to easily fit into just about all dive fins used by militaries worldwide.
The high abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels are durable and rugged, and the non-shine and rust-proof lace hardware will stand up to heavy use. These shoes stay comfortable and supportive, with low profile laces that won’t cause pain from fin wear, a full length one piece ABS shank that provides stability and support, the Ultron PU contoured insole that doesn’t absorb water and drainage ports which allow for water to easily drain out when flexing. Best of all, Seal Rubber sticky outsoles, originally developed for rock climbing, have been modified specifically for wet tactical operations on the OTB Maritime Assault Mid shoes, making them one of the stickiest, highest traction rubber outsoles on the market today.
The Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid shoes will keep you comfortable and supported on your next underwater mission.
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations.
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot.
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder.
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware.
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water.
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered on both solid colors and Multicam.
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot.
Sizing: Altama recommends going up a size if you are a half size.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Altama including the Altama OTB Maritime Assault Mid Camo Shoes. In addition to Altama gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.