Designed with input from operators in the field, this proven vest offers sewn-on pouches on the front and two large daypacks on the back for gear, helmets, radio and other accessories.
- Adjustable for length and girth (up to 6½ length and 32½ girth)
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper and side-release buckles for rapid donning and doffing
- Belt loops secure vest to web belt
- Reinforced drag handle for operator evacuation if injured
- S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
- Constructed of durable nylon mesh for maximum breathability
- Padded non-slip shoulders for fully ambidextrous vest
- Shoulder D-rings for accessory attachment
- Two Large internal zippered accessory pockets on both front panels
- (8.5½H x 10½W)
- Four M16/M4 pouches with internal securing straps and dividers hold three magazines each
- Three utility/flashbang pouches and five internal elastic keepers for pens, chem-lights, etc.
- Side light/utility/flashbang pouch and two large daypacks on back for gear, helmets, radio, etc.