A collaborative effort between BLACKHAWK!®’s Dynamic Entry and design team, the Small Pry is a revolutionary breaching tool that combines specialized prying capabilities with a readily available cutting edge.
It’s ideal for prying interior doors and drawers, window “break and rake” operations and tactical cutting chores like removing screens or chopping through drywall.
- Blade length: 4.390”/112 mm
- Overall length: 14.460”/367 mm
- Blade material: D-2 tool steel
- Blade finish: Corrosion-resistant black epoxy powder coating
- Edge type: Plain edge only
- Handle material: Checkered, over-molded thermoplastic rubber
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon
- Natural-gas-valve cutoff slot: 1.5”L x .6”W
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. with sheath