The Fire/EMS S.T.O.M.P. II was designed to SEAL team medic specifications and adapted for the first responder. Its adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap and web belt make for a comfortable fit while cinch straps maintain load integrity. The pack is jump able.
- Constructed of 1000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching and breathable closedcell foam padding
- Accommodates two 100-oz. hydration reservoirs
- Heavy-duty lockable YKK® zippers with yellow pull tabs and reflective cording
- Reflective gray piping for easy visibility
- Multiple rows of S.T.R.I.K.E.® webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
- Webbing on underside for accessory packs or medic/sleeping rolls
- Adjustable shoulder straps, web belt and sternum strap
- Two robust grab handles and metal grommet at bottom of pack for drainage
- Adjustable external compression straps accommodate various loadouts
- Internal elastic stays and keepers and external hook & loop strip
- Multiple small and medium pockets and drop pouches with rigging for jumps
- Several flat netted zipper pockets
- Includes Fire/EMS S.T.O.M.P.™ Medical Pack Accessory Pouch with Red Handle and Fire/EMS S.T.O.M.P. Medical Pack Accessory Pouch with Blue Handle for storing medical supplies
- Dimensions: 20”H x 13”W x 6”D, 2470 cu. in.