The Ωmega VI Improved Holster is the epitome of functionality, combining our popular universal drop-leg holster with a Y-harness suspension system. Get the best of both worlds with this versatile holster design!
- Ambidextrous design
- Constructed of 500 denier CORDURA® nylon
- Designed primarily for law enforcement officers
- Y-harness drop-leg platform for even weight distribution
- Elastic, rubberized leg straps for stability and comfort
- Adjustable thumb break with retention strap for secure fit
- Fits most pistols with or without light or laser aiming module
I wish it came with some instructions or suggestions. Been trying to loosen this and tighten that. How are the belt straps supposed to go? Is this supposed to come off? How do I do this properly? I'm sure it will be fine in the end. Just time consuming figuring it out.
Not at all satisfied with this product. This is not a universal fitting holster. Even with a light mounted there is still slop in the holster and I have to tighten down to the point where I can barely get the pistol out of the holster. I will not be recommending this holster to anyone.