Multiple holsters for multiple handguns is no longer an issue. The BLACKHAWK!® Omnivore™ multi-fit family of holsters accommodates more than 150 styles of semi-automatic handguns.
The active retention mechanism locks onto our proprietary Rail Attachment Device, not the frame of the handgun for the non-light bearing model. Our proprietary retention mechanism locks onto the SureFire X300/X300U-A and the Streamlight TLR1/2 for the light bearing models.
The instinctive thumb release disengages the locking mechanism from the Rail Attachment Device when drawing the handgun.
- Multi-fit – Omnivore™ Holsters fit more than 150 styles of semi-automatic handguns with an accessory rail
- Active Retention Mechanism – Instinctive thumb-activated retention mechanism delivers instant firearm access
- Level 2 Retention – Uses two features to hold handgun securely in place
- Free-Floating Design – Doesn’t wear firearms frame or finish
- 3-Position Adjustable Release – Height of thumb-activated retention mechanism adjusts to fit your hand
Been using Blackhawks hoster on and off duty for over 10 years both tactical situations and daily patrol. This hoster doesn't fit the same way for each weapon. It fit the best with XD tatical, and gen 3 glock 35/34, or older versions. It doesn't like the gen 4 or newer glocks. Takes much struggle to upholster the gen4 glocks. No amount of adjustments can loosen the death grip of this hoster from the gen4 glock. Many issues when attempted to use this hoster during SWAT trainings. Contend seller "mad city outdoor gear" and advised the issue, but was told to go deal with the manufacturer for any issue observed.
Exactly as expected, no dissapoinments as of yet. It was back ordered for several months and MCO was very patient with my persistent emails. Nice to have one holster for several handguns.