The Stache is a truly ambidextrous and modular IWB holster system that allows you to make it your own and tailor it to your needs.
Featuring adjustable passive retention, drawing your firearm from the Stache is fast and seamless, yet secure.
The Stache works with many of today’s popular handguns with red dot sights mounted. It’s also designed to work with the popular Discreet Carry Concepts Gear Clips™ (sold separately).
Injection molding makes the Stache thin without sacrificing any strength, and keeps edges rounded and smooth. This along with great adjustability combine to make the Stache amazingly comfortable for all-day wear. Left-handed or right-handed, low or high, canted or straight – The Stache’s adjustability makes it yours.
The Stache Premium Kit comes with the Stache Magazine Carrier and Concealment Claw.
Used on its own or attached via the adapter wing, the magazine carrier can be adapted to fit almost any magazine, and the included rubber springs adjust tension.
The Concealment Claw increases concealment by pushing the holster inwards towards the body further to decrease visible printing.
Also included are 1.5” J-style belt clips for the holster and magazine holder. A 1.75” clip is sold separately for use with wider belts.
If you need a modular and comfortable all-day wear inside-the-waistband holster that’s made in America, the Blackhawk Stache is your next holster.
- Made in the USA
- Ambidextrous, adaptable for right or left hand carry
- Impact-reinforced, injection molded polymer design
- Low profile shirt guard adds comfort without inhibiting draw stroke
- Can easily be adapted into several modular configurations or carry positions
- Compatible with handgun mounted RDS optics
- Compatible with an assortment of Stache™ IWB carry accessories
- Designed to accept popular Discreet Carry Concepts Gear Clips™ Mod-4
- Friction adjustable passive retention
- 1.5" J-style belt clip adjustable for height & cant