With its streamlined thumb-activated retention, the T-Series L3D keeps your firearm at the ready while maintaining total security. Thanks to a drawing motion that operates off of the Master Grip Principle, you'll be able to get into the fight under even the most stressful of circumstances. A combination of reinforced outer polymer and smooth, sound-dampening, hydrophobic lining ensures your T-Series will perform no matter the elements and situation.
As an added measure of security, the L3D also features a strap across the back of the firearm.
- Thumb-activated retention follows Master Grip Principle
- Low-friction internal material for smooth and effortless draw
- Sound-dampening lining for stealth drawing and holstering
- Durable material provides protection with sleek design for minimal bulk
- Available in Level 2 or Level 3 configuration
- Level 3 adds retention strap over back of slide
We offer a wide variety of gear from BlackHawk including the Blackhawk T-Series Level 3 Duty Non-Light Bearing Holster. In addition to BlackHawk gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
For a level three holster for agency's that don't have employees carrying everyday it is great
I got this level 3 holster for duty application and after about 200 or so reps with my firearm the level 2 part of it stopped working for about 30-40 reps and then started working again I'm not sure why is stoped working either