Active Retention System Duty Holster for the TASER X-26 and X2. This new design incorporates our detachable Belt Loop, so that officers can exchange the TASER between shifts without having to remove other items from the duty belt. Also fits all SERPA platforms, including duty belt loops, MOLLE, shoulder and tactical thigh platforms. The cross draw or offside hand draw design, rocking out of holster, versus traditional straight up handgun draw, help prevent confusing weapons under stress and the holster is even designed to automatically engage the safety when re-holstering the TASER. The holster is designed to stabilize the TASER even with the optional camera unit attached and the holster bottom is configured to block the probes in case of activation within the holster. The trigger and trigger guard are completely enclosed while the TASER is holstered.
- Active retention system design - Adapted for TASERS with cross draw or offside hand draw design
- Different draw than pistol - To help prevent confusion under stress
- Designed to retain probes - If activated while Taser is still in holster
- Fully stabilized - Even with camera attached
- Automatically engages safety - when Taser is reholstered
- Fits all Serpa platforms - Duty belt loops, MOLLE & Tactical Thigh Platforms
- Taser Not Included
- Automatically engages the safety when re-holstering
- Holster bottom is configured to block the probes in case of accidental activation
- Trigger and trigger guard are completely enclosed inside holster
- Carries TASER® X26P with optional camera unit attached
- Extended coverage protects polycarbonate digital readout window
- Belt loop fits most duty belts
- Rigid holster body delivers improved retention
- Protects cartridge in holster
- Designed to hold the TASER® X26 Cartridge Holder (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
Gif for our group
for my son and his friends
So I don't have to keep changing the holster that work has.
Spare holster for duty belt use.
I HAVE ONE ALREADY AND I LIKE IT