Lightweight and versatile, the Blackhawk Ultralight 3-Day Assault Pack is built to withstand the rigors of constant use. The body is comprised of lightweight, high-tensity 210/330 denier nylon and 210 denier ripstop nylon that resists cuts, tears, and abrasions. The exterior of the entire pack is covered with S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing to attach any number of pouches or accessories. Padded shoulder straps and a removable heavy-duty waist belt add comfort while evenly distributing weight.
- Constructed of lightweight, high-tenacity 210/330 denier nylon and 210 denier ripstop nylon
- Accommodates 100-oz. hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- High-quality YKK zippers with easy-grip pull tabs
- Easy-access main compartment with front pocket and map pocket
- Multiple rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
- Four adjustable external compression straps accommodate various loadouts
- Five internal tie-down loops
- Padded shoulder straps
- Removable heavy-duty waist belt
- Heavy-duty D-rings for securing external items
- Loop fastener on front for ID patch attachment
- Dimensions: 2000 cu. in./37 L (total), 20½L x 13½W x 6½D (main comp.), 14.5½L x 12.5½W x 2.5½D (top-front pocket)
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
Seems to be very well made, a bit larger than I thought but really like it, took a little while to get but worth it and a very good price