The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions. Even in the most challenging conditions, our ever-popular H2O™ binoculars stay on board and in your hands with a Soft Texture Grip. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, stunning views are assured no matter how wet they get. Updated lightweight aluminum chassis allows for ease and comfort viewing in the field. And to maximize light transmission and clarity, fully multicoated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass are included. From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world looks better through the Bushnell® H2O.
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF CONSTRUCTION IPX7 waterproof construction is tested by submerging at 1 meter for 30 minutes without any penetration. The incorporation of IPX7 rating means these binoculars are ready to take on the nastiest conditions and the roughest elements.
- FULLY MULTI-COATED, ALL GLASS OPTICS SYSTEM An all glass, fully multi-coated optical system combined with BAK-4 Prisms enhances contrast, resolution, and light transmission.
- NON-SLIP AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE FOR CONFIDENT GRIP AND RUBBER HOUSING FOR DROP PROTECTION Updated ergonomics with non-slip soft touch rubber and easy grip texture. Easy grip runners where grip counts and texture along the sides and bridge of the binocular reduce the chance of dropping and give a confident in-hand feel….even with one hand.
- UPDATED LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM BODY CONSTRUCTION FOR UNMATCHED DURABILITY AND ALL-DAY COMFORT Aluminum chassis adds confident durability that these binoculars can take the abuse of even the most grueling conditions. By reducing the weight of the body, you can use these binoculars comfortably all day…everyday.
- 20 YEAR LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY H2O Binoculars are backed by the Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty and are engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Fully transferable and no receipt required.
|Item ID (SKU)||150142R|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||10x42|
|Close Focus (ft./m)||12 ft. / 3.6 m|
|Exit Pupil (in./mm)||0.157 in. / 4 mm|
|Eye Relief (in./mm)||0.614 in. / 15.6 mm|
|Field of View (ft. @ 1,000 Yds.)||305 ft.|
|Length (in./mm)||5.9 in. / 150 mm|
|Weight (oz./g)||22.2oz / 629 g|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||No|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||No|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7 Waterproof|
|Gas Purged||Yes, Nitrogen|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Protective Lens Coating||N/A|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||No|
|Adapts to Tripod||No|
|Ed Prime Glass||No|
We offer a wide variety of gear from Bushnell including the Bushnell H2O 10x42 Waterproof Binoculars. In addition to Bushnell gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Bushnell H2O 10x42 Waterproof Binoculars and other products from Bushnell. We are an authorized Bushnell dealer.|