Designed for easy and secure attachment of binoculars to a tripod for steady long distance viewing. Stainless steel stem attaches to binocular via standard standard ¼”-20 thread mounting point. Simply insert and tighten stem back into the tripod adapter for rock solid viewing. Stem releases quickly from adapter. Tighten the locking knob to lock cant/tilt. Fits any binocular with a standard ¼”-20 thread mount. Adapter base is made of durable machined aluminum with ¼”-20 threads to mount on tripods.
- Quick attachment and removal of binocular from tripod
- Incredibly easy to use
- Durable and steady viewing
- Quick release design for efficiency in the field and at the range
- Machined aluminum adapter body securely attaches to the tripod
- Strong stainless steel stem construction firmly attaches to the binocular
- Shake proof hinge design makes attaching the binocular a snap
What’s in the box: 1 machined aluminum adapter, 1 stainless steel adapter stem.
Note: will not work with folding roof prism binoculars or binoculars that don’t have a standard ¼”-20 threaded mounting point.