The Chase Low is a performance shoe ready to tackle any challenge. Designed to perform under the pressures of a line cook at dinner time or simply as your daily uniform shoe, this shoe only stops working when you decide it's time to call it a day.
- Full grain leather / 1200 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron® performance cushioning pads
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life
- Board-lasted strobe construction for athletic running shoe comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber with siping, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
We offer a wide variety of gear from Original SWAT including the Original SWAT Chase Low Boots. In addition to Original SWAT gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
Great work shoe, used them for several years. They last me 10-12 months. 40 hours per week on hard concrete floors and my feet don't hurt afterwards.