The Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier is perfect for first responders, weekend warriors and professional soldiers. It is designed to carry standard medium through large plates. The Cyclone is made for comfort. Imagine walking up a steep trail or patrolling the streets on a hot summer day. Reducing fatigue is important and this plate carrier addresses that issue with several features including padded shoulders and an adjustable cummerbund. This vest is lightweight for a purpose--your comfort!
To spread out your gear, there is ample heavyweight MOLLE straps on the front and back as well as hoop and loop MOLLE for attaching patches and other MOLLE compatible gear and attachments. The vest is adjustable for all body types including those with a 30" waist to those with more girth and up to a 50" waist! The Cyclone Plate Carrier accepts plates up to 10.25‚¬? x 13.25" which are easy to access via pull down flaps. The vest is made in the United States of America!
- Available in genuine Crye-Precision€ž MultiCam®
- Hook and loop webbing
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Adjustable cummerbund with soft armor pockets
- Accepts Medium 6" x 10" soft armor
- Easy access plate pockets
- Adjustable girth and height
- Waist Size: 30"- 50" adjustable sizing
- Accepts Medium or Large ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
- Made in the USA
The vest is great. It fits up to 10x12 plates. Thanks, Mad City, for helping me purchasing this plate carrier. It was sold out everywhere!