A plate carrier is an essential item for anyone one preparing for the worst scenario. The Condor Defender Plate Carrier is built for that purpose. The carrier has many features but most importantly it is designed to carry both soft armor and hard plates. Specifically it will accept Large or X-Large SPEAR/BALC cut soft armor, up to 10.25" x 13.25" front and back plates, and up to 6" x 8" side plates. The plate pockets are easy to access.
This vest is versatile and made for daily use. There is a reason that the Condor Defender Plate Carrier is one of the manufacturer's most popular plate carriers they offer.
Like most plate carriers it has an emergency drag handle on the back so the wearer can be extracted in an emergency. In addition it features mesh padding for airflow keeping your body temperature normal reducing fatigue. Extra padding has been added to the shoulders for comfort allowing you to carry heavy loads on the MOLLE webbing that is ample all over the vest.
The vest is fully adjustable with adjustable shoulder straps, cummerbund to conform to your girth and height.
- Emergency drag handle.
- Removable padded shoulder pads, with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Adjustable cummerbund with soft armor pockets
- Accepts up to 6" x 8" side panel plates
- Internal sleeves for soft armor
- Easy access plate pockets
- Adjustable in girth and height
- Medium - XX-Large adjustable sizing
- Accepts Large or X-Large BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armor, and plates up to 10.25" x 13.25"
Its really well made and allows the use of hard plates and kevlar paired together so it works well for frag and incoming rounds. But hard for adjustment but you will get the hang of it
The vest is perfect I’m a filmmaker and have a YouTube channel “Giggly Dickens productions” on YouTube we do a lot of action films we have almost 30k subs and growing and are very interested in purchasing more vests. Check out our channel and let me know what you all think!
It works awesome, infact a lot of my friends that have seen it, want to order one of their own
At 5'8" the carrier was just a bit long, but otherwise a good fit!