For years, the Condor QPC Vest was one of their most popular plate carriers that Condor offered. After receiving suggestions from operators, the Condor made several upgrades and modifications to the QPC and in turn came out with this--the Condor Enforcer Releasable Plate Carrier or as some still know it as, the Condor QPC Vest.
Several changes include the addition of a front document pocket for holding important paperwork including maps, instructions and messages. The Enforcer has an updated cummerbund design for both comfort and wearability. Best of all is the quick release system of the vest has been updated so now the quick release pull tab can be setup on either the left or right shoulder.
The vest is sized for both BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armor and SAPI plates for front and back protection. The Condor Enforce also has all the standard plate carrier features from Condor including an emergency drag handle, removable anti-slip padded shoulder pads with hook and loop guides, heavyweight webbing for modular attachments, and easy access to plate pockets. You can adjust the vest to fit your height and girth.
- Emergency drag handle
- Quick release pull tab
- Removable anti-slip padded shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Release pull adapts to left or right shoulder
- Hook and loop webbing
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Easy access plate pockets
- Internal sleeves for soft armor
- Adjustable in girth and height